A curiuos little church located in the village of Trebetherick between Rock and Polzeath.
Elizabethan manor house and gardens on the edge of Padstow. Built in 1592, Prideaux Place has been in the Prideaux-Brune family ever since.
Centre set up to conserve the local lobster population and preserve marine biodiversity.
A seventeen mile long cycle path which follows the River Camel from Padstow, on the north Cornish coast, to Poley's Bridge, on the edge of Bodmin Moor.