Otterham is a sparsely populated parish and village six miles north of Camelford. It is named after the River Otter which rises in the parish.
The parish church is dedicated to St Denis and features a forty foot tower. Although the church has a Norman foundation it was significantly altered in 1889.
The small village of Otterham Station is built on the site of a former station on the North Cornwall Railway, which closed in 1966. The disused railway line still runs through the parish.
To the south of Otterham Station lies Hendraburnick Downs which are home to numerous Bronze Age barrows and the source of the River Camel.
The parish, which is made up exclusively of small hamlets and scattered farms, was mentioned in the Domesday Book as Otrham.