The Pipewell on the aptly named Well Street in Callington. Formerly known as the Lady's well this is beleived to have been the original water source for the Saxon settlement of Celliwic (Callington).
The granite enclosure was erected in 1816 when the supply was piped to other parts of the town.
Although water still flows here the well was closed for public use in 1948.
On the wall next to the well is one of Callington's 14 murals. This one celebrates 30 years of the Callington Honey Fair.