The rather unremarkable St Germoe's Holy Well opposite the church in the village of the same name.
The inscription reads:
St Germoe's Holy Well
A reconstruction of a well which existed here circa 1538.
Designed and built by residents of the parish to mark the Silver Jubilee of H.M. Queen Elizabeth II
The date 1538 is significant as it was when well known historian and antiquarian John Leland visited.