St Austell Parish Church

St Austell Parish Church

The church of the Holy Trinity in St Austell is located in the centre of town. The well ornamented tower is built of Pentewan stone and stands at 96 feet (32m) tall.

The first church to be built here was in 1169. There are remnants of this and a later church within the current structure.

Related images