St Tudy parish church in its current form dates back to the 15th century. The three stage church tower is 64 feet (20 metres) high, and features battlements and pinnacles. The tower was extensively repaired in 1887-8, although what damage had occured is unclear.
It contains 6 bells. Initially there were only 4 but a new set of 5 were cast in 1751 and a treble bell added in 1923.