All Saints' Church, Bryher, Scilly

All Saints' Church, Bryher, Scilly

All Saints' Church on Bryher in the Scilly Isles claims to be the most westerly Anglican church in the provinces of Canterbury and York.

The small chapel dates back to 1742 although it was enlarged and modified throughout the 1800s to the extent that not much of the original church is left.

Related images