The Elizabethan manor house of Trerice, located a few miles outside of Newquay. This view is the facade with it's Dutch-style gables built on an E plan.
The house dates back to 1573 and was built by Sir John Arundell. Trerice stayed in the family for over 400 years before changing hands a number of times. In 1953 the estate was acquired by the National Trust.