St Petroc's Church - Bodmin

St Petroc's Church - Bodmin

St Petroc's in Bodmin is Cornwall's largest church.

The Church was built between 1469 and 1472. However, the site dates back to the 6th century when St Gerren and St Petroc founded a Christian community in Bodmin. The towns name is derived from the Cornish 'Bod Meneghi' meaning dwelling of monks

Jan 2007

Related images

St Petroc's Church - Bodmin | Cornwall Guide

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.