St Mary's Church in Penzance.
The church was designed by Charles Hutchens of St Buryan and built between 1833-5 with the foundation stone being consecrated by the Bishop of Exeter.
The church was built on the site of St Mary's chapel which was part of Madron parish.
In 1985 the church was gutted by an arson attack which destroyed the High Altar and Reredos and the organ in the west gallery.
Restoration was completed 2 years later