St Maddern's Church - Madron

St Maddern's Church - Madron

St Maddern's Church in Madron. The church is mostly 14th and was consecrated by Bishop Grandisson of Exeter 13 July 1336.

The tower was extended in 1390 and the North Aisle added at the beginning of the 16th century.

The lych gatewas added in the 19th century as a memorial to the victims of the Boer War.

Feb 2007

Related images