St Breward AA Sign

Click on photo to see full resolution

One of the original 30,000 village signs put up by the AA between 1906 and 1922.

Most were removed during World War II in fear of a Nazi invasion.

Of around 600 surviving only 65 remain in situ. This one in St Breward is one of them

Related images