Perranuthnoe church

Perranuthnoe church

Perranuthnoe church is built on a site dating back to the 1160s. In fact there are still a few Norman features dotted around the church such as the font. The current church was built during the 13th century but much extended and restored in 1883.

The church is dedicated to St Piran (Perran) & St Nicholas and in fact the village's name comes from 'Perran uthno', meaning little Perran

Related images