Carfury

Carfury Standing Stone

Carfury Standing Stone
Carfury Standing Stone
The tall, slender menhir at Carfury stands at about 10 feet (3m) tall. The stone was known as Cuckoo Rock at one time and it is possible that it was one of a pair as their is a larger fallen stone nearby

In 1958 the site was excavated by Vivien Russell and Peter Pool but they found nothing of interest.