- The Alverton hotel is ideally situated, within close proximity to the city of Truro in Cornwall. The Alverton offers a garden escape in the city, award winning food and much more.
- Relaxed and chilled out cafe/restaurant serving Hawaiian inspired cuisine using fresh local fish and produce. Homemade burgers, Hawaiian curry, seafood Jambalaya all served in a dramatic setting with...
- 18th century pub country pub offering full restaurant menu. All meals utilise Cornish produce and specials feature locally caught game.
- Fresh, locally caught seafood on the beach at Porthmellon, overlooking the Harbour of St Mary’s in what used to be the old boat shed
- Well presented restaurant with prime location overlooking the sea. Food is generally of good quality, serving a mix of contemporary styles and seafood dishes.