Our clean & bright caravan sleeps 4-6 and is situated in the exclusive owners’ section of the Mullion Holiday Park on Cornwall’s Lizard Peninsula. Photos can be viewed on our website link below or at the ‘Sycamores Caravan Hire’ Facebook page.
The caravan features:-
• A spacious lounge with feature gas fireplace, flat screen Freeview TV and DVD player with a selection of DVDs, as well as a small pull out sofa bed.
• A well equipped kitchen with a full size gas cooker, fridge freezer, microwave and separate dining area.
• One double bedroom and one twin bedroom, both with wardrobes, generous cupboard storage space, electric heaters with timers and hairdryer.
• A spacious shower room with sink and WC.
• A private gravel parking space alongside and storage bench (new for 2013) to store walking boots etc.
• Gas and electricity are included.
• Bed linen is provided and beds will be made ready for your arrival, however you will need to bring your own towels and tea towels.
• Complimentary Cornish Cream Tea items are provided to welcome you on arrival.
The caravan is an ideal base for families as well as walkers, birdwatchers and nature lovers to explore Cornwall's beautiful Lizard Peninsula, designated as an ‘Area of Outstanding Beauty’. It is only 2 miles from Mullion village, 5 miles from the spectacular Lizard Point and close to many of Cornwall’s top tourist attractions, glorious beaches, pretty fishing villages, scenic coves and stunning walks that form the South West Coastal Path. The local area also offers such activities as a nearby golf course, horse riding stables, coarse fishing lake, sea fishing and boat trips.
Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Lidl supermarkets are all in the nearby town of Helston, approx 10/15 minutes away by car.
Mullion Holiday Park is rated 4* by ‘Visit England’ and offers the following facilities** and entertainment** throughout the day and late into the evening:-
• Fun for all ages:-
o Heated indoor pool.
o Heated outdoor swimming and paddling pools with sun terrace open 3May-22Sept
o Introductory PADI scuba diving lessons in the pool (chargeable)
o Amusement Arcade
o Darts and Table Tennis
o Multi-Sports Court for 5-a-side, basketball and netball etc
o Football pitch (grassed)
o Bowlingo and Pool Tables (chargeable)
o 9 hole Crazy Golf course and bike hire (chargeable)
o Children’s adventure playground
o Crazy Caves soft play and ball pool for the under 5’s
o Little Lending Book Library
o Kids Clubs for ages 4 and under, 4-10 and 10-15.
o Nature trail to discover the park’s natural surroundings and wildlife
• Eat, Drink and Enjoy:-
o Stargate Club & Bar with big screens and nightly Bingo, Show Time Cabaret Entertainment and Disco
o Kynance Bar & Grill offering Costa Coffee and a selection of food in modern lounge and dining areas with big screen TV’s, internet stations and free Wi-Fi available
o Big Munch Takeaway with a menu that includes fish & chips and pizzas
• For your convenience:-
o Mini Supermarket and Off Licence, also offering fresh baked bread and savoury items
o Tricks, Treats & Sweets shop
o Launderette and Cash Machine (chargeable)
• Bookings run from Saturday to Saturday unless otherwise agreed, with arrival from 4pm and checkout time by 10am.
• No smoking is permitted in the caravan.
• We do not accept pets for the benefit of other guests who may be allergy sufferers.
• We cannot accept bookings from same sex groups under 25 in accordance with the Park regulations.
• **If required, weekly entertainment passes can be purchased at Reception for an additional charge. (2012 prices were Adult £11, Child 2-18 £7, under 2’s free)
• The letting season runs between March and November with prices ranging from £150 in low season to £450 in high season as set out below. A non refundable deposit of £50 per week is required within 1 week of booking, with final payment due 8 weeks before arrival date, or full payment if booked within 8 weeks of arrival. 2013 prices are as follows:-
7 nights w/c Sat
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries and/or wish to discuss a new/existing booking.
Useful website links for further information:-