St Ives, Luxury Self-Catering 5 Bed Captains House (sleeps 10 to 15). Sea Views, close to town centre, broadband internet access and parking
St Ives, Luxury, Large, Family, 5 Bed, Sleeps 10 to 15, Self-Catering
Breathtaking Views, Town Centre, 2Mb Broadband Internet, Parking
Stunning Luxurious Victorian 'Captains' Family house just 100 metres above town (adjacent to Porthminster Beach).
· 4« Star VisitBritain approved (Jan ‘08) & Members of St. Ives Hotel & Guest House Association.
· Walking distance to Tate Gallery (5-10 mins).
· Walking distance to four beaches: Porthminster, Porthmeor, Porthgwidden and Harbour. (5-10 mins). [To view pictures of local beaches click here]
· Ideal for Large Families, Families Sharing, Two Families, Large Groups, Wedding Groups, Art Clubs, Diving Clubs, Walking Clubs, Surf Clubs, Laying on the Beach Clubs, Corporate Hire, Film set Location.
· Sleep up to 29 by hiring both houses (only 6 doors apart).
· Executive comprehensive refurbishment July 2005.
· 19” LCD Digital TV’s in all bedrooms (Jan ’08).
· Accommodates 10 to 15 holiday makers.
· Unlimited Wireless WiFi 2Mb Broadband ADSL internet access.
· PlayStation 2 (PS2) plus selection of games, 2 controllers.
· Amazing Panoramic views over St Ives Harbour, Carbis Bay & beyond to Godrevy Lighthouse.
· 3 Bedrooms with luxury ensuite. 1 Bedroom enjoys adjacent luxury family bathroom. 1 Bedroom has adjacent cloakroom (toilet/basin).
· Stunning spacious “Designer” kitchen with American style Fridge/Freezer with ice maker/crusher & chilled water, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer & breakfast/dining area.
· Car parking for 3 cars (additional parking by arrangement).
· As featured on Channel 5’s “Build a new Life in the country” 4th Jan 2007 & 18th Aug 2005.
· St Ives named best seaside town 2007 by the Guardian.