A quality, great value B & B backing onto beautiful countryside. 10 min walk to town centre and rail station and short drive to the Eden Project & Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Stowford Guest House is an attractive detached house built in the 1930s and offers quality, reasonably priced accommodation with beautiful countryside views. A family run guest house, your Cornish hosts Claire and Brian will offer you a warm welcome and invite you to relax and enjoy their lovely home and make your stay, whether business or vacation, a relaxing and memorable one.
Stowford is ideally situated for exploring:
* Eden Project (10 mins)
* Lost Gardens of Heligan (10 mins)
* Fishing ports of Mevagissey and Charlestown
* Sailing port of Fowey (home to the Daphne du Maurier Festival)
* Country and coastal walks
* Local beaches
* Cycle routes (located on Sustrans Route No. 3)
We are within easy walking distance of the new town centre of St Austell and all its facilities, including restaurants, cinema, sports centre and bowling alley. For those preferring not to use a car the rail and bus station is only a 10 minute walk away.
Stowford Guest House has 2 rooms offering double, twin or family accommodation with private bathroom facilities; because we only take one party/booking at a time you will have total privacy. We offer:
* private off-road parking
* bath/power shower with bath robes and complimentary toiletries
* colour television
* free Wi-Fi internet access
* tea/coffee making facilities
* hairdryer/radio alarm clock
* ironing facilities (available on request)
* travel cot/highchair
Breakfast is served in the light and airy dining room which overlooks the garden. Claire’s hearty cooked breakfast will set you up for the day, accompanied by fruit juice, fruit, yoghurts, breakfast cereals and home-made preserves. Vegetarian and continental options are also available.
French doors open to the conservatory and patio where you can relax with a cup of tea or coffee during the day or perhaps a glass of wine during the evening.