Holiday cottage apartment in the heart of Mousehole, only 10 metres from the harbour front. Sleeps 2 with travel cot for baby.
Located in the centre of the charming fishing village of Mousehole, The Net Loft is a one bedroom holiday apartment that sleeps 2 adults and forms part of a much larger building which was originally used by the fishermen in the 1800s to hang and mend their nets.
The whole building was converted to Artist's Studio in early 1900s and again in 1998 into attractive cottage apartments, which retain their original character and provide the perfect holiday home for visitors to Mousehole. The Net Loft is located in a pretty cobbled lane and local artists still live and work in the area.
The Net Loft consists of:
• Bright double bedroom with plently of cupboard space.
• Bathroom with hot shower.
• Large and airy open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
• Kitchen area contains crockery and cutlery for 4 people, electric cooker with a variety of cooking utensils, a washing machine, refrigerator and a microwave.
• Dining area contains dining table and chairs for 4 people.
• Living area has comfortable sofa and armchair with scatter cushions.
• TV with Video & Freeview also in living area with a plentyful supply of videos.
• Bookcase with maps and novels as well as good collection of books on the local history and folklore of Mousehole and surrounding areas.
• Fresh linen, bath towels and kitchen towels supplied.