Jowders Cottage, a cosy 2-bedroom holiday cottage in Marazion, Corwall. Pets, dogs welcome, close to the beach
Wake up to the sound of the sea in Cornwall's oldest village: welcome to Jowders Cottage, Marazion.
Located down a tiny passageway off the village high street, this cosy, beautifully-finished 19th century cottage is the ideal place for a short break or a long, lazy holiday.
* Two comfortable bedrooms (a double and a twin)
* Quiet location - down a tiny passageway off the village high street, towards the sea
* Cosy sitting room with gas stove and satellite TV
* Broadband, WiFi
* Pretty courtyard with summer house
* Private, off-road parking
* Dogs welcome; close to dog-friendly beaches (£20 surcharge to ensure thorough cleaning)
* Convenient - less than 5 minutes' walk to Marazion centre and St Michael’s Mount; just three miles to Penzance
Available the year round, with favourable out-of-season rates, weekend bookings and long-term lets by arrangement.