200-year old, three storey, whitewashed terraced cottage nestled in the heart of the ancient historic market town of Marazion
Chy Lowenna is centrally located for easy access to all the fabulous destinations in West Cornwall such as the South West Coastal Path, The Lizard Peninsular, Lands End, The Minack Theatre and St. Ives.
Sleeps 4 + cot (2 bedrooms) * Crows Nest Patio * Many nearby beaches * Pets welcome * 50 yards to the sea * Allocated parking
* Comfortable accommodation - cosy sitting room/ kitchen with Freeview TV; two lovely bedrooms (double +twin)
* Convenient location - on the high street just 100m from Marazion centre and 50m from the sea
* Fully heated
* Crows nest patio (steep steps)
* Broadband, WiFi
* Allocated parking (200m)
* Utility room
* Pets welcome; 50m to dog-friendly beach
* Convenient - less than 2 minutes' walk to Marazion centre and St Michael’s Mount; just three miles to Penzance (and the famous Night Riviera Sleeper from London Paddington), nine miles to St Ives, Helston and Porthleven, and 13 miles to Land’s End.