Relaxed, friendly and clean, Falmouth Lodge Backpackers is just two minutes’ walk from the Blue Flag beach of Gyllyngvase and the South West Coast Path and eight minutes’ walk into town and the harbour.
* Free Wi-Fi and internet facilities
* Free parking
* No curfew
* Well-equipped kitchen and cosy lounge with TV/DVD and games
* Mixed & single sex dorms available plus a double with almost en-suite
What else does Falmouth have to offer?
* Beautiful natural harbour, exotic gardens, charming shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs
* Cornish cream teas, pasties, local seafood and real ales
* National Maritime Museum
* Falmouth Art Gallery and many local independent galleries
* Surfing, fishing, sailing, diving and Ships and Castles leisure pool
* Ferry trips to St. Mawes, Flushing, Helford Passage and Truro
* Use Falmouth as your base to visit the Eden Project, The Lizard, Land's End, Penzance, St.Ives or Newquay