Luxury holiday rental in exclusive waterfront development. Great holiday letting location. Sleeps 4. Great views across Falmouth harbour and Fal estuary. Secure parking. Close to town and ferries. Perfect for boating, walking, visiting attractions or simp
Smugglers Row is part of the Packet Quays, an exclusive development built on the waters edge with its own gardens and slipway. The apartment is privately owned, recently refurbished throughout and best suited for 4 . It is ideally located for enjoying all that Cornwall and the Falmouth area can offer.
Whether you want to visit the near-by beaches, gardens or attractions of Cornwall, walk the cliff paths, sail or boat along the coasts or rivers or simply sit out on the balcony and enjoy life, Smugglers Row has it all.
The accommodation includes
• Large lounge with breathtaking panorama
• Private balcony perfect for al-fresco dining or simply relaxing
• Master bedroom with en-suite and own balcony
• Twin bedroom, also with stunning harbour views
• Beautiful refurbished bathroom
• Wood floors throughout
• High specification fittings including flat-screen TV, DVD and Play station
• Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher
The apartment comes with secure underground parking and access to private slipway.
The apartment is only minutes from Falmouth town centre with its shops, galleries, restaurants, bars and pubs. It is also very conveniently located for
• The Prince of Wales pier where ferries run across the Fal Estuary to St. Mawes, Flushing, Frenchman’s Creek, Truro and other destinations and boat trips are available for sea fishing or dolphin watching
• The Eden Project, Glengurgan, Trelissick, Trengwainton, Trerice, Trebah, Kynance Cove, Lands End, Lizard , St Micheal’s Mount, the Cornish Mines, Tintagel, and other attractions