11 acre site with 130 touring pitches, 40 hard standing,4 serviced pitches and 10 statics and 2 chalets. Games room, heated outdoor swimming pool and shop
There's no better place to take a break than St Mabyn in Cornwall where you can enjoy idyllic touring or self-catering holidays away from the hustle and bustle of normal everyday life. The park offers:
• Holiday homes and timber lodges for sale
• Touring holidays for caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and tents
• Extra large pitches for large motorhomes, including US RV's and 5th wheelers
• Self-catering holidays in chalets and static caravans
• Seasonal pitches for touring caravans
• Winter storage for touring caravans
Set in breathtaking surroundings deep in rural North Cornwall and close to the coast - St Mabyn is ideally situated close to the picturesque market town of Wadebridge, within easy reach of Bodmin. It's an ideal location to base your touring caravan, tent or motorhome in order to enjoy the whole county and its many attractions.
The Park itself offers peace and tranquility in a lovely setting while providing enough on-site activities for touring and self-catering holidaymakers to either enjoy a day by the swimming pool or keep an eye on the children in the play area.
Whether you are looking for a holiday home or timber lodge to buy, or a luxurious self-catering holiday chalet or fully equipped static caravan to hire or a choice of touring pitches for your motorhome, touring caravan or tent, we can provide what you need to make your holiday happy and relaxed.