Cornish Potters and Studios
- Barbara Bell Pottery Holidays
- Hand-built stoneware, sometimes with paper-fibre additions, and paperclay flat wall pieces. Inspired by the rocks and landscape…
- Wenford Bridge Pottery - Nr Bodmin
- Decorative stoneware made from local clays, with bird and fish imagery by Seth Cardew.
- Port Isaac Pottery
- Handthrown stoneware by Barbara and Michael Hawkins. Inspiration for form and decoration taken from Port Isaac's small harbour,…
- Paul Jackson - Studio Potter
- Pots of individual character and strength - inspired by nudes, Barcelona, Cornwall and Tresco
- Lustre Pottery
- Pottery started in 1973 by Roger Michell with a partner and known for the walking-ware range for Carlton Ware. He also makes…
- Heather Swain Pottery
- Colourful tableware and handbuilt toastracks - animal themes. Supplies shops and Galleries. email :- email@example.com
- St. Ives Ceramics
- A gallery enables visitors to view works by local potters as well as leading potters of international status.
- Katrina Trinick Ceramics
- Individual handbuilt ceramic sculpture for in/out doors.Organic forms inspired by fossils and ancient rock carvings of spirals…
- Trecarne Pottery
- French potter living and working in Mullion, on the Lizard peninsula. Inspired by the energy of the sea and wind, and by…
- Tamsyn Trevorrow, Sculptural Ceramics
- hand built sculptural ceramics inspired by the interaction of land and sea by st Ives artist.